5 dic 2008

Our students' experiences....4th ESO - D

Alberto Alcaide and Alfonso Quintana

A: Hello

P: Hi, Alberto

A: Where have you been this summer holidays?

P: I have been in Marbella

A: Very well

P: And you?

A: I have been in Pontevedra

P: Pontevedra is my dream city

A: What have you done in Marbella?

P: I have worked

A: What have you done in your job?

P: I have been a gardener

A: It’s very original

P: And what have you done in Pontevedra?

A: Also I have worked

P: What have you worked?

A: I have been a librarian

P: It’s very comfortable

A: Ok, Goodbye

P: Bye bye, nice talk to you

Néstor Villajos and Javier Solera

N- Hi Javi

J- Hi Néstor

N- Why have you come lately?

J- Because I have just finished work

N- When have you started work?

J- The last month. Have you ever had a job?

N- Yes I have, a very hard job

J- What job?

N- Bricklawyer, I work a lot and charge a little. Have you ever been bricklawyer?

J- No, I haven’t, but I have been gardener

N- Is this job hard?

J- Yes it is

N- What do you do?

J- I work as bank teller. It’s a great job.

N- Why?

J- Because I charge a lot of money

N- Is it a dull job?

J- Yes, it is

N- By the way, have you had dinner yet?

J- No I haven’t

N- Do you want to have dinner in a restaurant?

J- No, I don’t

N- Ok. Do we go to the cinema?

J- Yes, we do. Go!

N- Go!

Alejandro Fernández and Jesús Rodríguez

A- Hey Jesús!

J- Hello, what´s up?

A- Well, what about you?

J- I´m fine

J- What have you done on holidays?

A- I have been on holidays in London

A- And you?

J- I have been in the United States

A- You have worked this summer?

J- Yes, as an it technician

J- And you?

A- I was a lifeguard at a swimming pool

J- That is fine

A- What are you going to do at Christmas?

J- I´m going to ski

A- That´s interesting!, it seems to me a bright idea

J- What about you?

A- I´m staying with my family

J- Good idea, I hope you have a good time

A- Ok,thanks

J- Good bye!

A- Good bye!

Ana Sánchez and Marta Pérez

A- Hi Marta!

M- Hello Ana!

A- How are you?

M- I´m fine thanks. And you?

A- I´m fine too. Thanks.

M- What have you done this summer?

A- I have been to cook lessons. And you?

M- I have been a lifeguard when I went to the beach.

A- Oooh that´s original!

M- I know, but your experience is interesting too.

A- And when you finished your holidays, what did you do?

M- My dream job has always been Psychology and so when I came back to my city, I worked on it.

A- It´s Ok!

M- Thanks. Do you want to meet this afternoon?

A- Yes, at 8 o´clock I`ll see you at the town square.

M- But after we will go to a pub! Ok?

A- Ok!

M- Then, I´m going to get ready!

A- Ok! See you later!

M- Bye!


Lara Megía and Laura Martín.

1.Hi!!

2.Hello, How are you? How long!

1.Very well. Yes, very long.

2.Is your family OK?

1.Yes, is OK. My parents Tom has studied law and now he woks on a bureau

2.And what about Clare, your sister?

1.Clare has studied medicine but she started work on fashion’s shop.

2.And what about your summer holiday?

1.I has travelled to Miami beach with my parents and my cousin Alice. And you?

2.First I has travelled to New York city with my parents and my sister Kate. Then I has travelled Hawai with my boyfriend Will.

1.Will? Will Robinson?

2.Yes, Will Robinson

1.OK. Before Will was my best friend when we had six or seven years old. And he was very nice and lovely.

2.Really? I didn’t know.

1.Lauren, I have to go

2.No, please! You don’t go

1.Sorry, I have to go to my house because I must go to buy with my mum.

2.OK.

1.Bye

2.See you!


Esther Rodríguez and Hector Luján

E: Hello Hector!

H: Esther! Im glad to see you again!

E: Me too. I haven´t met you since we were at the school.

H: I´ve lived in Madrid for six years. And what about you?

E: When I finished school, I started at university in Barcelona.

H: And now, What do you do?

E: I´m a nurse, in a hospital near here. And you?

H: I studied Journalism and I worked as a reported for two years in New York.

E: It's fantastic!

H: Have you ever been in New York?

E: No, I haven´t, but I want to go there the next year

H: I´ve visited a lot of interesting places.

E: Have you seen the Statue Of Liberty?

H: Of Course, it´s the most famous monument in New York

E: And, who have you gone with?

H: With my girlfriend.

E: What´s her job?

H: She is a producer´s assistant

E: Has she ever worked in a famous film?

H: Yes she has, in the Steven Spielberg´s new film. Have you seen it?

E: No, I haven´t , I heard that it,s very original. But we can go to the cinema now.

H: Yes, it’s a very good idea. Let´s GO!

Carlos Martínez del Carnero and Moisés Vázquez

C: HELLO

M: HI

C: HOW ARE YOU?

M: FINE AND YOU?

C: VERY GOOD THANK YOU . HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO BARCELONA?

M: NO I HAVENT . HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED A FOOTBALL TEAM?

C: I HAVE BEEN F.C.B CHAIRMAN .WHAT IS YOUR JOB?

M: I AM DOCTOR . WHATDID YOU DO HOLIDAYS?

C: I WENT TO THE CARIBEAN WITH MY WIFE . HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INTO CARIBEAN?

M: YES I HAVE BEEN WITH ELSA PATAKY . HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ELSA PATAKY?

C: YES SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL IS YOUR JOB DULL?

M: NO IT ISNT AND YOUR JOB?

C: NO IT ISNT IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE HAVE YOU EVER CURED A CELEBRITY?

M: YES I HAVE CURES ELSA PATAKY AND SOME FOOTBALL PLAYER HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?

C: I CHARGED A LOT OF MILLIONS BECAUSE THIS WE WON THE CHAMPIONS AND YOU?

M: TWENTY THOUSAND EVERY MONTH

C: GOOD BYE

M: SEE YOU SOON


Beatriz Madrid and Beatriz Antequera

A-hello!!
M-hi beatriz!!
A-what have you done this summer?
M-I have estudied Maths because I failed it
A-have you gone or holadays whyt your parents?
M-no I haven´t -and you?
A-yes I have.I have gone to Valencia and I have gone to Madrid too
A-Have you gone to the swimming-pool?
M-yes I have I have whit my friends and my sister every day -and you?
A- no I haven´t.I have studied a lot because I falied some subjects.
M-haver you worked too?
A-No I haven´t -and you?
M-yes I have.i have you worked as a baby sister, this word looks original.
A-what do you do in your freetime?
M-in my freetime i have watched mysterious films -and you?
A-i have sung this is my dream
M-i have to go
A-ok! good year
M- see you!
A-bye!

No hay comentarios: