15 feb 2009

Beyoncé Knowles


My favourite singer is Beyoncé Knowles because she is an interesting woman and a great singer. Her style is R&B music,it´s beautiful ! She has got a lot of prizes , some albums and a lot of videoclips, she dances very good in er videoclips, and she also wears beautiful clothes. Her music is very energetic!!! If you listen to one of her songs you inmedately start to dance! My favourite albums are ´´B´Day`` and ´´I am.. Sasha Fierce`` and my favourite song is ´´Single Ladies`` one of her beautiful songs. I want to go to her concert in March in Madrid! I love Beyoncé !!!

1 comentario:

Fashion Girls* dijo...

lujiii!!
me encanta beyoncé..xDD
muy bien me gusta mucho aunqe lo e tenido qe leer en ingles pero bueno..jajaa recuerdos a pedro!^^
y a ver si voy ya a valde!! :D!!
besitos lujan!


by. Maria!