15 feb 2009

El Canto Del Loco by Marta Pérez Fernández. 4º D .

El Canto Del Loco by Marta Pérez Fernández. 4º D .

Among my favourites hobbies I would choose music. I enjoy listening to music, dancing with my friends at weekend and so I sometimes buy some CDs of my favourite music group: El Canto Del Loco.

A couple of years ago I was lucky to go to a concert by them. I phoned some of my friends and we decided to buy the tickets. The concert was in summer and that evening was hot! , in spite of it we had a great time.

At last I got my dream that was see and listen to them. The concert finished at 2:00 a.m. Before going home we wanted to meet them; Then we walked to the back-stage although the bodyguards told us to wait.

I will never forget this date J !!!


These photos are of the concert and I was the person that took them. I was in first row J !!!





..................................................

My favourite song is: Volverá, so I write here a bite of it:

Te miro en el tiempo, y siento que tú eres lo que quiero; Mi niña, mi sueño, todo eso que no tengo,

y que sigo sintiendo hoy por ti.

...

Desesperándome te he buscado en mis sueños, y ahogándome volverá, seguro que volverá. Lo sigo sintiendo y te echo de menos, que acabe mi soledad. Volverá, te juro que volverá ese amor verdadero de cuando era pequeño, seguro que volverá, volverá.

..................................................

No hay comentarios: