25 nov 2008

Describing Bilbao by Axel Candelas 1º BACH T


The largest city in the Basque country and one of the most important comercial places on the North of Spain. The Historic center offers the Diputation Palace, the Provincial Museum, the Casilda Iturriza Park and the fantastic Fine Arts Museum.

It´s famous because it has the Guggenheim museum, designed by North American architect Frank O. Gehry, is a magnificent example of the most groundbreaking architecture to have come out of the 20Th Century.

I have chosen this city because I like it, my grandparents live there.I n the principal plane, one finds a bridge. In the right hand corner, there are lots of flags.On the left, we can see a lot of trees. In the backgrown, there is a beautiful river called Nervión. I like this site, because, the people are nice, the historical buildings.

No hay comentarios: