16 ene 2009

Celebrations on New Year's Eve&Resolutions by: Ana, Marta, Laura y Lara.

On new year eve, i stayed with my mother family in my grandparents house. My family is very big and i was very good with their. we ate twelve grapes and then we danced, singed...For this year i want a fantastic moments. (Ana)


On New Year´s Eve, when the night arrived, I had dinner with my family and I ate the twelve grapes. Then, I went to a party with all of my friends and a large number of people too.
For next year, I am going to try to be happier than the last year. Although on the last year I was happy too. (Marta)


On New Year´s Eve, I was in my house, after I went to party with my friends. For the next year, I am going to England. (Laura)


On New Year´s Eve, I went to my cousins's house for dinner and we ate the twelve grapes. Later I went to my house with my parents. For the next year, I am going to England. (Lara)

No hay comentarios: