16 ene 2009

Celebrations on New Years Eve & Resolutions by Hector Lujan and Esthe Rodriguez

In new Year´s Eve I stayed all the time in my house with my parents, it was very boring because all my friends were in a party. The next year I promise go to a party in New Year´s Eve , I am going to study more and I am going to run with my father. =) By : Luji

On New Year's Eve I was with my family at home. We had dinner and we ate Christmas sweets too. Then, we waited for midnight to celebrate New Year with twelve grapes, this is a popular Spanish tradition. After that, we taked about our wises for 2009. I want to have health, I think is the most important thing. I'm not going to change a lot, only I'm going to enjoy this new oportunity to meet new people, and I'm going to learn new things and have a fantastic summer too!

By, Esther

No hay comentarios: